Saturday, April 2, 2011
2008 boy names
2008 girl names
2009 circular date
2009 linear calendar
2009 Script calendar
2010 elegant calendar
2011 basic calenda
2011 elegant calendar
Alphabet series 2
Arts & Crafts
baby attitude 2
baby attitude 3
baby attitude 4
baby attitude 5
baby games 2
baby shower mega
Baby WordArt Bundle
birth months boy
birth months girl
birthday ages 1-10
birthday ages 1-4 cluster
birthday ages 5-8 cluster
birthday ages 9-12 cluster
birthday ages 13-16 cluster
birthday ages 20's and 30's
birthday ages 40's and 50's
birthday attitude 2
calendar wrap around
cell phone 2
christian nestell bovee
christmas cards 2
christmas carols 2
christmas carols 3
christmas carols 4
christmas carols 5
christmas hymns 2
christmas hymns 3
christmas shapes 2
circular stamp family
circular stamp love
circular stamp months
days of the week
days of the week 2
days of the week blocks
easter egg hunt
end of 2010 bundle
end of school
famous quotes bundle
father's day attitude
feeding baby attitude
first day of school
first day of school 2
fortune cookie 2
fortune cookie 3
fortune cookie 4
friendship ralph waldo emerson
fur baby 2
get well cards attitude
get well cards
get well cards 2
getting hurt 2
getting sick 2
growing up 2
grungle cluster children
grunge cluster love
grunge definitions family
grunge definitions love
holiday card 2
home and family
i love you
i love you 2
in my car
in my crib
in my heart
in my house
in my memories
in my room
in my school
jane austen atittude
jane austen quotes
journal startes kid
journal startes love
journal starters school
kid attitude 3
kid attitude 4
kid attitude 5
linear definitions family
linear definitions virtue
linear definitions virtue 2
linear friendship 2
looks funny decades
loss and death
magical vacation 2
masks 4th of july
masks love 2
masks summer words
masks words family
masks words unique
missing you 2
mothers day cards
new year 2
new years resolution
non denominational easter
page corners baby
page corners christmas
page corners christmas 2
page corners family
passage of time
pregnancy attitude 2
pregnancy attitude 3
pregnancy attitude 4
religious christmas cards
roller coaster 2
say it 00
say it 50
say it 60
say it 70
say it 80
say it 90
scouter girl 2
scriptures old testament
st patricks 2
st patricks attitude
take a moment
tao te ching
teen attitude 2
terms of endearment
terms of endearment definitions
valentines card 2
valentines card 3
valentines card 4
valentines card 5
valentiones card pirate
valentines card princess
valentines day attitude
valentines day attitude 2
valentines day romance
van gogh 2
verticle words family
word strp baby
word strip family
word strip sports
word strip sports 2
word strip summer
words of dance
words of endearment
words of winter
year in review
zoo animals 2
zoo animals 3
Friday, May 21, 2010
* There is no room for any deviation. One cheat can cost you up to one week in weight loss.
* On the day that you start the diet, weight first thing in the morning after you have emptied your bladder.
*Don't weigh yourself constantly while on the diet - it can be distracting. Only weigh once a month, and not the difference in clothes size.
*The body does go through stages during weight loss where it might seem as if you are not losing actual weight on the scale, but note the drop in clothes size.
* Remember, you are breaking down fat during "plateau" periods. The growth hormone is dissolving the fat in the water so you will weigh water when you get on the scale, and you'll notice that you don't have to go to the bathroom as often during this period.
*The first 3-4 days will be HARD. Your body still expects to be fed as before and it takes usually 3-4 days to adjust. During this time try to take your mind off the food issue.
*Buy a good kitchen scale that weighs in quanitities of at least ever 5 grams (1 gram is better).
*Always weigh your food raw, uncooked.
* Drink 68 oz (2 L) of water EVERY DAY.
*Your body fat is like a sponge, and it contains toxins. With the rapid fat breakdown on the diet, these toxins are released into the bloodstream, and the water is essential to flush out the toxins.
Below is a list of Meal Options. Each meal has a number of possible selections. You will choose daily one selection from Meal 1, one selection from Meal 2, and one selection from Meal 3.
* You many NOT choose two selections from the same meal.
* Do not increase or decrease any of the quantities on the program. It worked like a prescribed medicine. The exact portions are important.
* Do not skip meals. You must have your "medicine" three times a day in the forms of meals.
* Keep a 5 hour minimum interval between meals.
* Your last meal for the day must end no later than 9pm
* Your daily fruit and crackers can be eaten with any of the meals, or in between meals.
* You can swap the order of the meals any way you want. Meal 1 can be dinner, or Meal 2 can be breakfast. That kind of thing.
Beef (all lean portions (no ground))
Veal, Game (all lean portions (no ground))
Turkey (breast only, no skin)
Chicken (breast only, no skin)
Yogurt (plain, fat free)
Cheese (low fat cottage cheese, Mozzarella, ricotta, fat free cream cheese)
Feta (only once a week)
(fresh or frozen)
onion (max of 35 grams per meal)
tomato (max of 35 grams per meal)
squash (yellow, croockneck, yellow spaghetti, hubbard)
Apple (200 g)
Apricot (200 g)
Grapefruit (200 g)
Kiwi (160 g)
Melon (honeydew, cantaloupe - 180 g)
Nectarine (200 g)
Orange (200 g)
Peach (200 g)
Tangerine (200 g)
Limited quantities of cooking spray
Mayonnaise (low fat, 1 tsp per day)
Natural Herbs and Spices are allowed, such as:
Curry (no starches added)
Mustard (powder only
Vinegar (balsamic, apple, white)
Salt (limited amount)
(No sauces or salad dressings, unless you make from the above list)
up to 1 L (34 oz) of Diet Soda per day
Coffee (8 cups per day - 100% pure coffee)
Tea (Any brand, all herbals are fine)
* No sugar is allowed while you are on the program. You may use an artificial sweetener.
* No milk of any kind
4-5 sticks of sugar free gum a day
Take a multivitamin DAILY (the Vitamin B6 must be under 5 mg per day, otherwise it will stimulate the appetite)
3 per day
12 per day, but only 4 at a time.
Meal 1 Choices:
40grams of cheese & 70grams veggies
1 egg & 75 grams veggies
6 oz plain, fat free yogurt
Meal 2 Choices:
100 g beef & 110 g veggies
115 g poultry & 110 g veggies
115 g fish & 105 g veggies
70 g cheese & 100 g veggies
50 g feta cheese & 115 g veggies
Meal 3 Choices:
110 g beef & 115 g veggies
120 g beef & 90 g veggies
105 g poultry & 115 g veggies
105 g fish & 110 g veggies
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
This is a legal agreement between you and Bethany Harty. By downloading this product and using it on any computer or device, you agree to be bound by the terms of this End User License Agreement (EULA). Be sure to read the following agreement before using this product. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THIS PRODUCT AND DESTROY ALL COPIES OF IT.
This is a license, not a sale. Bethany Harty retains all intellectual property rights in the contents of this product. The product and all of its content is provided under the terms of this Agreement, which governs the use of the content.
You are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, non sub licensable right to use this product for:
You may create non-published digital scrapbook layouts for yourself using this product in any manner.
You may use this product to create digital scrapbook layouts for compensation by another party provided that the layout is delivered to your client as a 300 dpi print. You may not, under any circumstances give your client a digital file containing any part of this product.
No use on commercial blogs, sites, or paid signature tag or stationery is permitted.
You may use this product in part or whole to create Incredimail or OE Stationery.
Please add "name of kit" © Elegant WordArt by Bethany to permanent footer.
You may use this product in part or whole to create website layouts for
Please add "name of kit" © Elegant WordArt by Bethany on your credits page.
Except as specifically provided:
You may not use this product in any manner that is not expressly permitted in this license agreement. All rights not specifically granted are retained by Bethany Harty.
You may not sell, assign, license, disclose, distribute, or otherwise transfer or make available this product, in whole or in part, or any copies of this product in whole or in part, in any form not provided for in this agreement to any third party for any reason.
You may not remove or alter any proprietary notices or information included in this product.
You may not apply this license agreement to any other product other than this product, the product it came with.
You may submit digital scrapbooking layouts for publication to books, magazines, print newsletters, digital newsletters, and digital scrapbooking website galleries provided:
The images are not substantially altered from their original or altered in such a way as to misrepresent the original product
Complete credits are published along with the image in the form of:
WordArt from [*kit name*] by [*designer full name*]
THIS PRODUCT AND ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bethany Harty DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS PRODUCT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PRODUCTS PROVE DEFECTIVE YOU (AND NOT Bethany Harty) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY CORRECTIONS.
If you have any questions about this product or agreement, please contact Bethany Harty at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Friday, December 25, 2009
As WE COMMEMORATE the birth of Jesus Christ two millennia ago, we offer our testimony of the reality of His matchless life and the infinite virtue of His great atoning sacrifice. None other has had so profound an influence upon all who have lived and will yet live upon the earth…
We solemnly testify that His life, which is central to all human history, neither began in
His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son.”
IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD.
And God spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I am the Lord God Almighty, and Endless is my name; …
And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is min Only Begotten.
And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell; And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them.
And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me.
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on the wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy
Ghost. Then Joseph her husband being a just man and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. But while he thought on these things, behold the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, Fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people form their sins.
Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife.
“Oh Come, All Ye Faithful” – p. 202
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed…. And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of
“Oh Little Town of Bethlehem”- p. 208
And so it was that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered,
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them. Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of
“Hark the Harold Angels Sing” – p. 209
And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
“Silent Night” – p. 204
And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child. And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, Where is he hat is born King of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
And he sent them to
When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
“I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day”
Therefore, in the beginning the Word was, for he was the Word, even the messenger of salvation—The light and the Redeemer of the world; the Spirit of truth, who came into the world, because the world was made by him, and in him was the life of men and the light of men…. Full of grace and truth, even the Spirit of truth, which came and dwelt in the flesh, and dwelt among us.
TO THIS END WAS I BORN, AND FOR THIS CAUSE CAME I INTO THE WORLD, THAT I SHOULD BEAR WITNESS UNTO THE TRUTH.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Dear Mr. Thatcher,
I have been a loyal user of your 'Always' maxi pads for over 20 years and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and
secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.
Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my time of the month is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I'll be transformed into what my husband likes to call 'an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.' Isn't the human body amazing?
As Brand Manager in the Feminine-Hygiene Division, you've no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customer's monthly visits from 'Aunt Flo'.. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it's a tough time for most women.
The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in Capri pants... Which brings me to the reason for my letter. Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi-pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words: 'Have a Happy Period.'
Are you f------ kidding me? What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness - actual smiling, laughing happiness, is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James? FYI, unless you're some kind of sick S&M freak, there will never be anything 'happy' about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlua and lock yourself in your house just so you don't march down to the local Walgreen's armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory.
For the love of God, pull your head out, man! If you have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put down the Hammer' or 'Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong',
Sir, please inform your Accounting Department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flex-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bullshit. And that's a promise I will keep. Always.
Austin , TX
Friday, August 28, 2009
Maintaining Our Faith Through Trials
That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger
- Sign going into the locker room at high school. Also in our weight room.
- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin once told of farmers in the hot desert of northwest Mexico who “grow varieties of corn and beans that are unusually hardy and drought resistant. These varieties survive and flourish in a harsh climate where other plants would wither and die. One of these plants is the white tepary bean. Its seed will sprout and the plant will grow even when very little rain falls. It sends its roots as deep as six feet into the rocky, sandy earth to find the moisture it needs. It can flower and fruit in the 115-degree (Fahrenheit) desert temperatures with only one yearly rainfall. Its foliage remains remarkably green, with little irrigation, even in the heat of mid-July.”
- Elder Wirthlin suggested: “Perhaps members of the Church could emulate the example of these hardy, sturdy plants. We should send our roots deep into the soil of the gospel. We should grow, flourish, flower, and bear good fruit in abundance despite the evil, temptation, or criticism we might encounter. We should learn to thrive in the heat of adversity” (Apr. 1989)
- Pres. Woodruff serving in 1835 in the southern States and getting lost at night in a raging storm story.
- “We crossed streams nearly twenty times… But the Lord was merciful unto us in the midst of our troubles, for while we were groping in the dark, running the risk of killing both ourselves and [our] animals, by riding off precipitous bluffs, a bright light suddenly shone round about us, and revealed our perilous situation, as we were upon the edge of a deep gulf. The light continued with us until we found a house, and learned the right road.”
- Commenting on this experience, President Woodruff said, “We then went on our way rejoicing, though the darkness returned and the rain continued.”
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Trials Will Occur In Our Lives – How Will We React?
- E + R + O
- Experiences in life + our Response = Outcome
- The Prophet Joseph Smith said: “I am like a huge, rough stone rolling down from a high mountain; and the only polishing I get is when some corner gets rubbed off by coming in contact with something else, … knocking off a corner here and a corner there. Thus I will become a smooth and polished shaft in the quiver of the Almighty”
- Elder Richard G. Scott said: “When you face adversity, you can be led to ask many questions. Some serve a useful purpose; others do not. To ask, Why does this have to happen to me? Why do I have to suffer this now? What have I done to cause this? will lead you into blind alleys. It really does no good to ask questions that reflect opposition to the will of God. Rather ask, What am I to do? What am I to learn from this experience? What am I to change? Whom am I to help? How can I remember my many blessings in times of trial?”
- “While we sometimes feel and have felt in days that are past and gone, to complain because we meet with oppression, persecution, and affliction, yet I wish to say to my brethren and sisters that these things are the heritage of the Saints of God. … I have never read of the people of God in any dispensation passing through life, as the sectarian world would say, on flowery beds of ease, without opposition of any kind. … We have been called to pass through trials many times, and I do not think we should complain, because if we had no trials we should hardly feel at home in the other world in the company of the Prophets and Apostles who were sawn asunder, crucified, etc., for the word of God and testimony of Jesus Christ.
- In the dispensations and providences of God to man it seems that we are born to suffer pain, affliction, sorrows and trials; this is what God has decreed that the human family shall pass through; and if we make a right use of this probation, the experience it brings will eventually prove a great blessing to us, and when we receive immortality and eternal life, exaltation, kingdoms, thrones, principalities and powers with all the blessings of the fulness of the gospel of Christ, we shall understand and comprehend why we were called to pass through a continual warfare during the few years we spent in the flesh.
- “What is anything we can do or suffer, to be compared with the multiplicity of kingdoms, thrones, and principalities that God has revealed to us?” Pres. Wilford Woodruff
If We Do Our Duty – We Are Safe
- Robert E. Lee - career soldier, a servant of the Nation and his home state of VA
- Graduated the USMA without receiving a single demerit in 4 years.
- Spoke of secession as ‘anarchy’
- Mentor was the great General Winfield Scott
- Was considered the top choice to lead the Federal armies at the start of hostilities once SC seceded.
- “I shall mourn for my country and for the welfare and progress of mankind. If the Union is to be dissolved and the Government disrupted, I shall return to my native state and share the miseries of my people, and save in defense will draw my sword on none.”
- “Duty, then is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less.” Robert E. Lee
- Sublime means noble
- History has clearly shown that R. E. Lee executed what he felt with all his might to be his duty.
“We are safe as long as we do our duty,” taught President Wilford Woodruff. “No matter what trials or tribulations we may be called to go through, the hand of God will be with us and sustain us.” In teaching this principle, President Woodruff spoke from experience. He endured religious and political persecution, mob violence, opposition to missionary work, illness, deaths of family members and friends, and the everyday trials of life. But he responded to such adversity with faith rather than despair, trusting the Lord’s promises and finding strength in his own testimony of the gospel.
“Calamities and troubles are increasing in the earth, and there is a meaning to these things. Remember this, and reflect upon these matters. If you do your duty, and I do my duty, we’ll have protection, and shall pass through the afflictions in peace and in safety. “
“It takes independence of mind, honesty of heart, faith in God and firmness of character to live the life of a Latter-day Saint, in the face of a frowning world, and in the midst of trials and troubles and persecution.”
- Daniel was prepared to enter the den of lions;
- the three Hebrew children [Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego] were not afraid of the fate that awaited them
- the Apostles were valiant for the truth and shrank not from death for its sake,
- “Because, in the first place, they had the truth and they knew it for themselves; and in the second place, the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, sustained them as that power alone can in all the trying scenes through which the people of God are called to pass. And this is so today.” Pres. Woodruff
President Spencer W. Kimball said:
“If we looked at mortality as the whole of existence, then pain, sorrow, failure, and short life would be calamity. But if we look upon life as an eternal thing stretching far into the premortal past and on into the eternal post-death future, then all happenings may be put in proper perspective.
“If all the sick for whom we pray were healed, if all the righteous were protected and the wicked destroyed, the whole program of the Father would be annulled and the basic principle of the gospel, free agency, would be ended. No man would have to live by faith”
- Serve in the Kingdom!!!
- Enduring adversity will make us stronger
- How will we react to our trials?
- Do our duty in life, and God will guide us through
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Each person's success and happiness, both now and in the eternities, depend largely on his or her responses to the trials of life.
There's a story in the June 1984 Friends called, "The Trials of Billy Fischer" that talks about one of Billys' trials, and how he overcame it.
Billy and his family lived many, many years ago. Billy was the only member of the church in his tiny school. He felt that the schoolmaster was even stricter on him than the rest of the kids. He asked his mom if it was because he was a Mormon. His mom replied:
“Now, Billy,” she had started, with a gentle wisdom that the boy often stood in awe of, “the Lord doesn’t backhand a good person, but He just might bless him with a little trial and tribulation every now and again to keep him meek and humble. Like the bumps on the road between our place and town, there’s just enough of them to keep a body watchful.”
“I do believe,” she had continued, “that if the righteous could stack all their hard times under them, they could rise almost to heaven. I suspect a rose without a thorn is only half a rose, honey. And if the rain can make the flowers grow, why not the rest of us too?”
One day, Billy's mom sent him on an errand to the store. It was a 5 mile walk, and he hooked up a little wagon harness to his dog to carry the supplies home. When he was about 1/2 way home, a bully from school named Silas stopped him and started being mean. He cut the straps on the dogs harness, and threatened to beat up Billy if he didn't give him the answers to the test tomorrow at school.
Billy didn't know what to do. He didn't want to be beat up. But he also knew that cheating was wrong.
The next day in school, Silas slipped Billy a note during class. It said to write the answers on the paper, then pass it back. Billy wrote this on the paper:
“I won’t give you any answers. It’s just not right. I’ll meet you out back after school. I know what you are going to do to me. I can’t stop you. But I won’t let you do it without fighting back." and passed it back to Silas
Billy was afraid, but knew that he had done the right thing. When school was over, and everyone was leaving, Billys teacher held him after class. He had found the note in the trash, and commended Billy for his choices. He said he was proud of Billy, especially since he knew what was waiting for him after school.
Billy left school, and was met by Silas. Silas was confused that Billy hadn't given him what he had wanted. Everyone else always did.
"Aren't you afraid?" asked Silas
"My ma says that the time comes when a body has to face up to his fears. So here I am", said Billy.
Silas decided not to beat up Billy, and instead asked if they could walk home from school together, since they both lived in the same direction. Billy had made a friend instead of an enemy.
Mosiah 23:21-22 says:
Nevertheless the Lord seeth fit to chasten his people; yea, he trieth their patience and their faith.
Nevertheless—whosoever putteth his trust in him the same shall be lifted up at the last day. Yea, and thus it was with this people.
When we have trials or hard times, we can learn many things from them. We grow stronger. We grow smarter. We grow closer to Heavenly Father when we lean on him.
Our response to adversity and trials should always be constant, — trust in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The prophet Alma taught in Alma 36:3
"Whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day"
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN.